1. I feel that I am the sort of person that requires top of the line electronics in certain areas. For instance I have always wanted the top things in gaming such as a Razer keyboard or the new xbox. However I don't really care about other things such as Ipod's or Blackberries. Those things are not as important to me because they don't have a massive difference. However gaming evolves so much on each generation being released. One of the main reasons why is the frame of time developers have. For instance the iphone 4s was released half a year before the iphone 5 and it's essentially the same thing. However Starcraft 2 was released 11 years after the original Starcraft.
2. I feel that apple is done. They will no longer have anything groundbreaking material left. The one major thing that makes me feel this way is Apple suing Samsung. This is a desperation move even if they had reasonable grounds to do so. I t shows that Apple is losing the ground that it made in the market because other companies are catching up. Also the recent failure that was Apple maps this shows that without Steve Jobs as a leader Apple will fall. Just like Rome wasn't built in a day Apple wasn't either but both empires will face their end.
3. I feel that the Iphone is not going to change that much. They will continue updating the software and the processors etc. I don't think that they will be able to revolutionize the market again similar to the ipod touch screen or a smartphone. I feel that if more freedom was given to the community to develop new apps, functions and to mod the device many more people would buy it. One example of this being successful is Minecraft. The developers use to have a little box at the bottom where you would place mods to run. This is smart because the developers understood that they couldn't think of everything and let the community decide what they want. In conclusion if Apple gave the community more control people would give more ideas to Apple to use.
Great throughs Albert. I agree with you that iPhone 5 is identical to the iPhone 4, and Steven Jobs is a great lost to Apple. However we need to give apple some time to recovery form the lost. I believe apple still have groundbreaking material in their " bank" or they will invent new stuff in the future.
ReplyDelete