1. Abercrombie and Fitch and Micheal Jeffries are very against fat people wearing their clothing. I believe that this viewpoint is unique one. On one had there is the business perspective. Without releasing this information it is very clear that the popular clothing brands, are of course, for the popular kids. This means that people will buy them too fit in. In order o fit in they must be able to purchase the clothes which cases hem o slim down. I we stop and think, we can see that Abercrombie and Fitch has pretty much forced a fat person to become skinny to buy their clothes. If they are able to do this, I don' think thy should sop. However there is the moral side. The side hat says what is good and bad. They are forcing kids to change what they look like in order to it in. This is highly immoral but it makes a lot of money. At the ed of the day you could choose respect or money.
2.This question is very unfair. It is equitable to treat someone differently? No it isn't. Is it okay to sell a product to someone it was designed for? How else would you sell a product. These clothes are aimed at popular kids but anyone can have them. It is just a question of how useful it actually would be to you.
3. It doesn't. I don't think it should affect our perception of beaut anyway. Its like a fashion show. To us mere mortals, those clothes look funny but to the designers they look amazing. For me beauty is a Chinese women brownish hair just a little shorter than me. For someone else i might be a all blonde. It all depends on preference and we each have our own bias of perfection but beauty, beauty is something universal.
I like your unique view and respond to those question. If you did not know, there are eating disorders that their are eating disorders that make people look "fat". I agree on it is right to sell a product to someone it was designed. It is up to the buyer to purchase it or not. Lastly it is a surprise to see your understanding or beauty.
ReplyDelete