1. I disagree with the way celebrities are treated by the paparazzi. People oftentimes forget that privacy is important to others as well as their safety. I feel that people forget what's important in life. Taking pictures of someone doing there shopping is kind of dumb. There has to be a line drawn about how things work in this industry. Which pictures are important and how far you have to go to get it.
2. I feel that paparazzi often overstep their boundaries. I feel that the line is drawn when they take pictures that can harm the person whether reputation wise or physically. Unless it is unlawful behaviour posting demeaning picture of others is not okay.
3. I feel that caring too much about celebrities lives is a waste of time. Therefore I feel that people posting personal news about celebrities is a waste of time and it hurts them at the same time. Sometimes I feel like people who care about these things must be crazy. If stalkers can get arrested shouldn't the people at home who follow them online be arrested to?
4. In 2009 someone photographed a 13 year old girl changing at George Clooney's house.This is one of the grossest breaches of privacy I have ever heard of. Not only did they spy on his house they also took pictures of people changing. Honestly that is some creepy stuff. I think that George Clooney was definitely treated unfairly since the circumstances around this girl are very unclear.
5. I would feel creeped out and angry. In light of the recent information released about PRISM I feel that we are starting to lose our privacy online and in other places. Each person is entitled to their own privacy and no one should care about someone else's business unless it affects them. Seriously, who wants to know what I ate for breakfast.
No comments:
Post a Comment